- Established 1879. Store, elevator, railroad station located on railroad right of way. NW corner NE1/4, Section 28-4-17 . Hanson Mill to the south on Solomon river. No post office.
This information originally appeared in PHILLIPSBURG - PHILLIPS COUNTY CENTENNIAL 1872 - 1972. Published by the Phillipsburg Centennial Committee which was edited and compiled by Cecil KINGERY.
Phillipsburg Centennial Committee Members:
Luetta MALEY, Joy KENDALL, Cecil KINGERY, JoAnn LUMPKIN, Kay BURNS, Libby MASON, McDill "Huck" BOYD, Judy PARTINGTON, Dan HEINZE, Larry BOEVE.
Return to Early Towns of Phillips County
Return to Phillips County
- Home Page for Kansas State Library